Monday 12 January 2015

BEEN LONG YOU SAW ME?/ BELLEBAKS STORE NOW OPENED

"your latter would be greater than your end"- the Holy Bible.

Hello Belles,
Happy new year people!!! So how many people thought I wont blog anymore; okay you all are guilty right? Aww so sorry every one I have been so busy and Guess what? My boutique is opened YIPEE!!! I have been terribly busy and instagram has been my friend of late. But so sorry.
 How have you all been? Missed everyone like crazy especially my fellow bloggers.
Yes just like I said my store has been opened for three weeks now and here are some of the pictures;




 Shop with us at shop 20d, combined plaza, 68 ajkowonjo road miccom bus- stop, Egbeda- Lagos, Nigeria. see you all later and I promise to post better pictures by then.
TRENDILY YOUR'S
YETTY



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops