Thursday 24 July 2014

POLKA DOTS SKIRT: THREE WAYS

'It's the 'G' in the race, that I call grace'- Anonymous



Polka dots clothes its something that has come to stay, from the look of things it might be in trend in all seasons. I have had this skirt for  a long time now and I wore it once in a while. I wanted to wear it only on polka dots shirt when my mum suggests that I wear it in three different ways and VOILA!!! I did. I have allso had this wine top for some time now so I paired it with the skirt and my all seaseon yellow show ( the shoe knows its way to out to places already :). Finally, in the third look I paired it with my red pumps and vintage shirts fro vintage weare. So what do you think about this look? Which look do you like the most?

polkadots on polkadots









Bye lovelies and do have a blessed week.
TRENDILY YOUR'S
YETTY







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops