Tuesday 24 June 2014

DENIM TREND

denim shirt on wide feet pant


denim shirt on colour blocked heels

What's good beautiful people? How's the week going? And is anyone as excited as I am about summer sales coming soon? I hope someone is :) Denim shirts were in vogue and are still in vougue and I am definitely not a lastman on this one. I wore this outfit to work and yes you heard right work. I wanted to keep it simple on a saturday and at the same time look trendy. I would have love to wear denim shirt with denim pants but it's too everywhere on the street of lagos, Is it just me that noticed that?






I am really enjoying this retro tradition and one lovely thing I love about the demin shirt trend is it really makes me looked mature and even though I wore it with a wide feet pant I still looked taller (thanks to the heels anyways), So finally I am so glad that I rocked this trend but would you? How would you have loved to wear the denim shirts? and what do you think about my outfit? Your opinion matters guys, Do have a blessed week and remember our lord is coming soon. MARANATA!!!

OUTFIT DETAILS// DENIM TOP: NEWLOOK // PANTS: NEXT // BAG: H&M

TRENDILY YOURS'
YETTY


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops