Wednesday 18 December 2013

TOP TEN BLOGGERS WITH UNIQUE STYLE

 "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the father by him" - Colossians3:17

Hi Belles,
 Top ten bloggers
The weather in this part of Nigeria has been unpredictable, one minute it's sunny and the next minutes the cloud releases its product, finally the long awaited harmatan is here I have always thought I have this immunity to flu and malaria not until when I fell ill with these same ailments. Well, this explains my long absence I am really sorry but it was unavoidable. I wish I could lay my hands on that mosquito, it won't surely live to tell the story. I actually learnt a lot on my sick bed; I now have a vivid clue that good health is from God and it matters most in one's life. I actually thought the first time i would receive a drip would be on my delivery bed but you know what God is the determinant and sole proprietor of our life, we do not live by our own wisdom.
 On my sick bed, I keep receiving updates from my favorite blogs (thanks to my android phone), with all excitement I wanted to blog about this bloggers with unique styles. Join me as I bring to you my top ten favorite bloggers with style in no particular order;

1. SORAYA OF STYLE IS MY THING


styleismything.com


I once asked my dad the difference between fashion and style and he said 'fashion is global but style gives uniqueness'. Soraya is a big epitome of style. I love her fashion sense and confidence. Any post from soraya definitely shows style. Soraya is unique


when I mean unique I think you should see for yourself here.

2. TOUN AJIBOYE OF TOUN AJ'S BLOG
I came across toun's blog on google search engine, there was this lilac pant I got then and I needed clue on what to wear with it, her blog came to my rescue. Her style is what I call "uniquely classy" pardon me but Toun is fashionable, I love her picture quality; in doubt? click here

toun aj


tou ajiboye toun aj

toun ajiboye

3. BRENDA OF CANNEVERBEASKINNYBISH

brenda canneverbeaskinnybish

My chictopia style crush; Brenda is humble and pretty, I love her style and she always look stunning. The good thing is she also owns a fashion label so you can shop her look. Brenda's fashion statement is off-the-hook. To see Brenda's website please click here


brenda canneverbeaskinnybish

4. ESTHER GBUDJE OF HOUSE OF SIENNA

house of sienna

house of sienna

 Godliness in style makes you stand out... Esther's style is off the hook. Even with the baby bump she still looks stunning. I love the bible verses in her blog and i definitely would feature her soon as my style icon of the week. To see more of her stunning look click here

5. MONICA OF AWED BY MONICA

awed by monica

awed by monica

 There are so many stylish peeps on Tumblr, but Monica's style has no replica. I love her unique way of matching colours and her confidence. click here to be Awed by her unique style.

6. EKI OF THE CHAMELEON BLOGGER

My couremate Uki is a big fan of Eki's blog. Back then it was a joint blog called 'oremeji', I actually wondered why Uki was an addict, but now I am an addict also. Not only is she Uki's cousin but she is an epitome of style. Her natural hair and flawless skin is my favorite. You need to see her unique style Here




7. STEPHANIE OF CHOCOLATE LACED 

 

Stephanie's style is dope and different... I love her hair but she changed it though, That's sad :(. see more at chocolatelaced.com

8. SAYEDERO ENYTAN OF THE FASHION ENGINEER
She really do know how to engineer fashion. Sayedero defines fashion at its peak. Apart from the fact that she is my school mate ( well I am blushing ), I love the fact that she combines clothes uniquely. Her blog is informative and gives latest news in fashion. I am proud of my school mate, you rock girl... Her blog? click Here





9. ELLA OF ELLA MO'S BLOG

For daily fashion tips, Ella got it all. Her style is dope too, she is officially my instagram style crush. Check ellaiam.blogspotcom for her blog.

 10. BUCANDY OF BUCANDY'S FASHION

Whew! Finally my tenth stylish blogger is bucandy and her lovely color choice. See her blog Here


bucandy style


bucandy style

which of these blogger to you is the most stylish? Just leave your comments below...

xoxo
yetty









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops