Thursday 11 July 2013

PEPLUM GOWN


 Better is the end of a thing than its beginning - Ecc 7:8

Hi Lovely's

School has really been hectic and I just have to endure :(  who am I not to, but in the mist of the stress I just have to look good no matter what, Just like Bishop Oyedepo would say "the pain of discipline is better than the pain of regret"... Anyways I was preparing for my cocktail dinner and this gown was just perfect for it, I really need your opinion guys, Do you think this will look good for my final year cocktail dinner?


peplum gown and perspex purse

samy leopard print shoe

leopard print shoe

xoxo

yetty

I was wearing

Miss Selfridge gown
Verche l'art cessoires perspex purse
sammy leopard print shoe





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops