Friday 28 June 2013

ME BUSY :)

Trust me I have been busy, this TTG is really hectic butk I have been inspired. I never knew it would be this chilling. Seriously with topics like employ-ability skills, faith complex and other lovely topics and to crown it up my lovely chaplain's topic on spiritual war-fare was the bomb. I really can't wait for the next ' moment with chaplain' on relationship. I have really been inspired by all this lectures and I really want to appreciate Bishop David Oyedepo for this privilege God bless you sir. I really sound like a motivational speaker lol don't mind me jare I have been busy and really have not taken pictures i a long time but stay tuned on my next post on imperial creations (Ankara bags).

ankara shoe on green and yellow
xoxo

yetty


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops