Thursday 11 July 2013

ANKARA PRINTS ON PRINT SHIRT

ankara bag on shirt
I tried this lovely Ankara bag on my printed shirt, my own dose of patterns on patterns. The shirt is by Debehams and the skirt is hand made. Well I didn't want to look all brown and so I combined the look with my green spike shoe and my green bead.
I have been getting comments from you lovely readers that I wear bead on virtually everything :(, but I am a bead freak... I will definitely stop it because I don't need to accessorize on everything I wear.
Back to the outfit; the bag is actually my favorite, I got it from  a friend who does hand made Ankara bags, her label is called imperial creations and I would definitely feature her soon...

So sorry I have been on this hairstyle for so long and it's getting a bit rough, but exams is in progress and I am sure you want the best for me...
Over to you peeps, what do you think about my dressing, and Do you love the bag?

bye for now
xoxo 
yetty
 p.s: please don't forget to like my facebook page @ bellebaks,


ankara bag

xoxo
yetty







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops