Thursday 13 June 2013

FASHION HOUSE FEATURING VERCHE L'ART CESSOIRE

Am so happy to blog again, exams are over and there would be little time before convocation so don't worry guys ama blog so hard, well out of my love for fashion I got talking with my friend onyinye, and she showed me her lovely purses she purchased from her sister's friend, the magazine purses and also the perspex  purses, trust me now I had to make my order before I get left out and I found out these lovely fashion store on facebook called verche l'art cessoire. Even the name sounds so Porsche talk less of their products, You guys just need to see things for yourself. They don't only deal with purses, they also have lovely and classy accesories, as in I so envy Abuja peeps right now for these lovely store located in 16 Ademola crescent,  Wuse Abuja, but Covenant University students can order from Efa in Mary hall, their perspex glass purses are on sale for #8,ooo I think you guys would thank me for these one see for yourself, Don't be jealous because I made my order already... :)



some of their lovely magazine purses 






 That's all for now folks, you can check more of their lovely collections on face book on 
verche L'art cessoire on facebook 
or call 08130722209 for orders
or Covenant uni student can contact Efa in Mary hall B111
xoxo guys

yetty









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. I love the purses, nice one and thanks for the info on how to get them because am ordering right away fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops