Monday 24 June 2013

SIGN, SEALED, DELIVERED.

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is in vein; but a woman who fears the lord is to be praised"- proverbs 31

Hi guys,
 I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a while its just that I have been busy with school's work. Final year hasn't been easy at all but with God every thing would work out well (amen). I wore this outfit for Sunday service and I am loving every bit of it, I wore the lace blazers by Next but I think the Chanel blazers looks good on it also. Well I think peeps love the lace blazers most because someone told me my style is unique (just my blog slogan :) ).

My magazine bag got people confused too, my friend asked me if she could read my magazines :) but when I told her its a purse she was so surprised. Thank Verche l'art cessoire for this purse...
In my opinion I love the Chanel blazers but what do you think?

lace blazers






 with the Chanel jacket





 what's your opinion on this one?
xoxo

yetty

I was wearing
Blazers- Chanel and Next
Pants- Next
Purse- Verch l'art cessoire
shoes- Ankara, New look
necklace- Arizona






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops