Sunday 9 June 2013

LEOPARD PRINT BABY

 Prints have come to stay in this fashion era. Prints ranging fro snakes skin, to leopard prints, Aztec prints and so many others... Leopard prints have always been my favorite, well I would  try something with Aztec prints one of these days, but that's until when I have rocked my leopard prints to the fullest. Oh so sorry guys, how are you and how's the weekend going, Happy Sunday, hope you guys had a wonderful time with the lord? Well not to spoil the fun, I wore this leopard print gown from Dorothy perkins and this really accentuate my small height of 5"1. I combined this look with my briefcase bag from primark, see the pictures below guys









would keep in touch later
bye for now xoxo
yetty
















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. That dress is perfect! Great look girl! I am in love with that bag!

    http://www.blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just followed, pls follow back

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops