Monday 13 May 2013

LAWYER VS STUDENT LOOK




My passion for fashion is outrageous, I breathe fashion, eat fashion and fashion is just in me. Lest I forgot, My name is yetunde Bakare, I am a beauty therapist, Biotechnologist and a student... forgive me for the late introduction. I am really late for my class but I just have to share my lawyer look , stay dope peeps and don't forget to add your comments below.











 I was wearing:
Shirt H&M
Bag, Atmosphere
Skirt: Warehouse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Great work Yetty. I'm really impressed. You may consider doing something with an old friend of mine -- BlackNbold Fashionhouse (on facebook) --

    Once a again, greak work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops