Sunday 12 May 2013

BIRTHDAY BELLE


Good evening everyone, How did the weekend go... Just want to share some of my birthday pictures, well i didn't have much time because i had to catch up with my grandma's burial...I did not like the fact that i had to travel, but what can i do. I had to make my hair, even with the little time i just had to take a little something for y'all to see.




I don't know if its just me but i am so much in love with this picture ( my header picture), before i forget i just made my hair and i think its just what i need before convocation :).



TOP: Topshop, SHOES: Next
Harems: limited Edition








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops