Monday 13 May 2013

FLASHBACK: COLOUR BLOCKING SUNDAY



 Hi peeps, I found this picture on my laptop and thought i should share it... No sin I guess , Am still in love with my Dorothy Perkins pant and this picture reminds me so much of final year resumption. I wore this on the first Sunday in final year, Guess what I had several comments as usual ( Just flattering myself though), but am enjoying every bit of this colour blocking and am so proud to be black. Stick to my blog and see more of my usual love of colours... Remain blessed peeps.





I am so in-love with my friend Uki's dressing and i would be featuring her soon cant wait though... Bye for now I seriously need my beauty sleep.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops