Tuesday 6 May 2014

TODAY MY BLOG AND I BECAME +1 ( IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND BLOGVERSARY!)

Gravity is not responsible for peoples fall- Aristotle







Hello everyone,

Guess what? It was my birthday yesterday!!! And my blog is one also today. It has not been easy so far and I want to say thank you to everyone who has commented or viewed this blog one way or the other. I also want to say a big thank you to Brenda of canneverbeaskinnybish blog and Esther Gbudje of Houseofsienna blog for being my first followers (After I followed myself...LOL) on GFC and Google plus. And also a special thank you to Esther for her lovely comments (At least the joy of seeing one comment is better than none).

God as forever been faithful, at 26 I look so much like a 16 years old girl and I so much give him the glory for that. There would be a giveaway soon to you my lovely readers and followers soon, just stick around and keep commenting.





In this post, I wore a vintage shirt dress from Vintageweare_.( please do follow her on instagram) and  strap sandals. I took the picture with my phone, so please bear with me with the quality (I decree new camera soon IJN). LOL. Thanks so much guys the journey has just begun!!!


DRESS- Vintage by Vintageweare_ on instagram
SHOE- Thrifted strap sandals

Bye lovelies, 
TRENDILY YOURS
Yetty
p.s to celebrate this I interviewed brenda int he next post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops