Saturday 1 June 2013

NEW MONTH LOOK

Hi lovely's,

Happy new month guys, how is the week end going... As for me weekend as been hectic, I have been making one client's hair or the other. Classes has not been holding for over a week time because of final year project research and exam thingy but that doesn't still mean i shouldn't look good, trust me my mama would be so proud of me...That woman sha likes fashion but any ways I just got this spiked shoe from my friends store and am loving every bit of with, I thought it wasn't looking that nice but compliment from friends has really made my love for this shoe increased I think you guys should see for yourself.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops