Saturday 11 May 2013

TRIP TO THE MALL









I have most times taught going to the mall from my school is impossible, but today i decided to try my luck. It wasn't as stressful as i thought and i had time to take pictures of peeps with style. I didn't go alone to my trip; i went with my lovely course-mate Gloria and my adorable roommate; Mariam... I present to you my pictures and Bimpe my favourite lady with style. Enjoy.



Mariam and I
GLORIA

GLORIA BENSON


And finally I bring to you the lovely and stylish Bimpe :)


         

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops