Saturday 11 May 2013

FOREVER NIGERIAN


'I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful loyal and honest and to represent my country in all my endeavors, so help me lord as i represent Nigeria in my fashion and style' amen. LOL. Well i have no choice i am forever Nigerian even in my outfit, i just cant help it... I wore this for thanksgiving Sunday and am loving every bit of it... God bless my mum for this style




catch you guys later, I need to prepare for the lord, i promise to post on sunday's service dressing, catch you all later.

  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops