Saturday 26 April 2014

YELLOW SHOE: TWO WAYS

yellow heels and perspex purse

polka dot shirt on yellow shoes

'I dont do fashion, I am fashion- coco chanel'

Hi lovelies,
There's something about the yellow colour that I love so much. It has a way of lightening up my mood. It's as if yellow and I would be forever Back then in junior school, I was always posted to yellow house during the inter-house sport and you wont believe ,it I always surprise myself in the relay race ( I always came first). I almost forgot about yellow not until I got these court heels that matched my convocation gown per-fe-ctly.
Even though I really don't like the quality of these pictures, I just love how the yellow colour suits me well.






I wore it on different outfit ( a polka dot shirt and a shirt dress) and I think I like the two. But which look do you like best? and would you wear a yellow shoe for occasions? Do you have any love for yellow? please do share in the comment box below.

TRENDILY YOUR'S

yetty

P.S I blogged twice this week to make-up for my absence. :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much your comments means a lot to me and I will treat them with utmost desire

 
BELLE BAKS © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops